Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I got tagged! Kreativ Blogger Award






Thanks to Suey at It's All About Books! Now I'm suppose to list seven things that I love and then tag seven people with this award...

Seven things I LOVE:

1. My husband, especially when he does something thoughtful unexpectedly.

2. Reading on the couch on a rainy day (or any day really...).

3. Cuddling with my pup (he likes to lay under the blankets).

4. Being at the lake cottage in the summer and getting up early (before everyone else) and sitting on the back porch with a cup of coffee and my book.

5. A soy carmel macchiato from Starbucks.

6. Seeing my new baby nephew!

7. New shoes, especially Steve Maddens...

Since I'm not sure who to tag, I'm just going to tag YOU! Yes, you! whoever is reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment