Friday, February 20, 2009

A Friday MeMe

I've never done a meme before, so why not start today? This one from Pop Culture Junkie looked like fun because it's all about TV.

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Scrubs and Everybody Loves Raymond

2. Name a show you can’t miss: One Tree Hill

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: hmmm...I might watch Dancing with the Stars this season because Steve-O is on it...does that count??

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: I can't think of anyone in particular...

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Um, Scrubs.

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: haha probably One Tree Hill...although my Sister-in-law is in possession of my DVDs as we speak.

7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: One Tree Hill just because it's a Gavin DeGraw song, Boy Meets World and Full House are the oldies but goodies.

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Dexter, it's so good.

9. Name a TV series you own: One Tree Hill, Scrubs, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Dexter

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Ya know, Britney Spears was pretty good on How I Met Your Mother...so I was surprised by that.

11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: most recently I've had the first episode of Dollhouse on my DVR for a week now...

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? ummm yea. Grey's. I'm sure that I will rent this season on DVD when it comes out though.

14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: One Tree Hill. I'm such a sucker for teenage melo-drama

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? ummm cookies or popcorn or any salty snack :) oh and sometimes dinner.

16. How often do you watch TV? probably 1-4 hours a day depending on what we're up to that day. A lot of time it's on in the background or my hubs is watching something while I'm reading though.

17. What’s the last TV show you watched? Nip/Tuck and Hell's Kitchen

18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? probably drama and comedy. current weekly faves are Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Nip/Tuck, Criminal Minds, Hell's Kitchen, and One Tree Hill.

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Probably Full House or Boy Meets World or any of the other TGIF shows from my childhood :)

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? America's Next Top Model because now I'm obsessed with the drama and watch all the marathons and it wastes my weekend.

21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? probably Nip/Tuck. It's gotten really weird.

22. What TV show scared you the most? When I was younger, definitely Tales of the Crypt Keeper and Are You Afraid of the Dark?

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? I crack up at Big Bang Theory. Maybe it's my inner-nerd that finds puns about the String Theory just hilarious. That and Scrubs of course. The Janitor is just great.

24. What show was cancelled too early? October Road. I was really enjoying that one!

Feel free to take these questions and answer them on your blog! Just leave a link for my in the comments :)

2 comments:

  1. I stopped by your blog from over at Pop Culture Junkie and loved your meme! I used to live in Wilmington where they film One Tree Hill and encountered a few of the stars, so I'm semi-obsessed with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we have a lot of shows in common! One Tree Hill has been great this season!

    ReplyDelete