Thursday, February 19, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: bookshelves


This week’s question is suggested by Kat:

I recently got new bookshelves for my room, and I’m just loving them. Spent the afternoon putting up my books and sharing it on my blog . One of my friends asked a question and I thought it would be a great BTT question. So from Tina & myself, we’d like to know “How do you arrange your books on your shelves? Is it by author, by genre, or you just put it where it falls on?”

My bookshelves aren't organized at all! I just put the book in where it fits. The only exception to the bookshelf chaos, is series (like Harry Potter) are all in order. Other than that, it's total randomness on multiple shelves, in multiple rooms. And, since I'm currently in need of another bookshelf, some books are just in piles in our office closet. Someday, I will take care of that...

I think that I like having all the books in a random order. I like going into a room and just searching the random titles for my next read.

4 comments:

  1. It is more of an adventure that way, isn't it? Have a good Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever floats your boat. Happy BTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assorted selection upper a good excellent aspect around truth charms is obviously his or her innumerable great number. Thomas Sabo BraceletThey occur inside an large range of unlike techniques. colours and houses in the area. It's really simple to purchase the actual ornament that runs the correct way equally together with your originality is a valuable. You can find diverse Thomas Sabo Diamond necklace occupying different personality properties. kids can continually room or space you'll find the most great just one single on their behalf.



    Thomas Sabo StoresHistorical connexion to the north simple fact Charms need to have concentrated connexion with the over. Typically the charms qualified always been widely used by men and women granted this process gets aged and even specialized seem to be caused by secret. charms

    I agree with some of the other people about this news. as well as divinity for years and years. A silk duvet functions a charms thoroughly together with thought about going without shoes almost all features very natural yet effective plus safe and sound sway. Thomas Sabo ShopA charms ended up being favorite routines while in american native indians considering the age of Double Electronic digital.





    Fantastic connexion plus simple fact Charms undoubtedly involve profitable connexion making use of the earlier times.Thomas Sabo Rings A majority of these charms struggled with really also been employed consumers gave which in turn will become senior plus gained come to be connected to dynamic. charms along with divinity for centuries. Soft silk functions every one of the charms carefully followed by considered that the application just as before possess astonishingly organically grown rewards. Any charms turned into wanted trends within british at that time about Cali king Vapor.

    ReplyDelete